Nathan Zacharias and Ravi Zacharias
Society expects Christians to demonstrate a high sense of morality. However, many Christians, sadly those in leading positions have fallen short of society’s expectations. Dante Bowe, Hillsong Pastors, and Ravi Zacharias have been accused of misconduct despite being influential Christians. The case of apologist Ravi Zacharias was different. He was accused of being sexually immoral. However, he defended himself.
When Ravi died, evidence emerged confirming his misbehaviors. His destroyed reputation led to the end of his ministry and the distribution of material he created when he was alive. His son, Nathan Zacharias, is not any of the accusations. He is on a mission to defend his father. Nathan still believes his father was innocent. In a blog post, Nathaniel believed the investigation of his father was biased and unethical.
Nathan was a senior writer at his father’s ministries, RZIM. He now serves as the lead in defending Ravi’s organizations. Nathaniel is an expert in video production, broadcasting, and marketing.
He was born in 1971 in the United States. The 52-year-old is married to Sarah Parker Zacharias. They married in 2011 and have a beautiful daughter born in June 2013. The couple lives in Atlanta
Nathan Zacharias Defending Ravi
In defending his father, we are going to summarize some of the reasons Nathan believes his father was innocent.
1. The investigators never questioned her opinion concercing her husband’s accusation despite living with him for 54 years.
2. Physical intimidation of an interviewee who defended Ravi Zacharias
3. False spread of information by a person who was firm on Ravi Zacharias’ guilt despite lack of evidence.
4. Lack of inclusion of reports of close Ravi Zacharias confidants.
5. Verbal intimidation of former RZIM board members who objected to the investigation.
6. Constant attack on Ravi’s family during the investigations.
Nathan will continue to protect the hard work and diligence of his father. He still believes his father was framed by people in RZIM and in another place who had ambitions to destroy him, his family and his reputation. Although this person succeeded in doing so, Nathan is on a mission to take back everything that belonged to his father. He has a website Defendingravi.com where he mobilises efforts and resources to defend his father.