Laurie Crouch Bio
Laurie Crouch, Laurie Michelle Orndorff, is an American film and TV producer for Christian content. Together with her husband, Matt Crouch, she hosts a talk show called Praise the Lord on TBN.
Laurie Crouch Age
Being a public figure and television personality, Laurie is open about her personal life. She was born on 14th August 1963 in Colleyville, Texas. As of 2022, Laurie will be celebrating her 59th birthday.
Laurie Crouch Family
Orndoff is open about her relationship life. She is the wife of Mathew W. Crouch, who is popularly known as Matt. The couple tied the knot on 25th August 1985 in Crystal Cathedral located in Garden Grove, California. Their union has been blessed with two children. The firstborn is Cody and the last born in Caylan. The family lives in Costa Mesa in California.
Laurie Crouch Career
She joined TBN after she was married to her husband, Matt, whose father and mother, founded the television network. Laurie joined the television network as a host for Praise the Lord in 1996. She also assisted in the production. Together with Matt, Laurie founded Gener8Xion entertainment whose goal was to produce Christian films. The studio has produced films such as The Omega Code, Megiddo: The Omega Code 2, One Night with the King, and others.
Laurie also co-founded a TV Program called Better Together. The show features women from different Christain backgrounds. They discuss matters of faith, friends, family, and issues in society.
Overall, Laurie spends most of her time in the production department and ensuring everything in the organization runs as planned.
Interesting Facts about Laurie
- Matt and Laurie met in aTBN show in Oklahoma. She first met, Matt’s mother, Jan Crouch who later introduced her to Matt.
- Laurie is an extremely devoted Christian working hard to spread the Christian gospel to the world through their business and the influence of their media network.
- Her source of inspiration comes from Billy Graham, an evangelist who toured the world spreading the word of God.
- She has been married to Matt for more than 35 years.
- Laurie actively participates in the charity works across the world.
How much does Laurie Make
Matt and Laurie Crouch inherited the business from their parents. TBN attracts millions of viewers across the world, making it the largest religious international network in the world. The couple rakes millions from the institution as they currently serve as the head of TBN. According to a source on the Internet, we found that Crouch’s family has accumulated a net worth of $20 million.