Lindsey Deluce is a Canadian reporter working for CTV as the anchor for Your Morning Show. Prior to this job position, Lindsey worked as the anchor for CPS4 and a reporter for CTV Atlantic. In 2020, she hosted a special program called Your Kids, Their Questions: A Your Morning Coronavirus Special.
Lindsey Deluce Age and Personal Life
Deluce was born on 22 October 1982 in Toronto, Ontario. She comes from a family of five children raised by loving and supportive parent. She is the wife of Andrew Ball. The two met together in 2004 at the time when Andrew’s brother was dating Lindsey’s sister.
On Lindsey’s 30th birthday, Drew proposed to her and had a small celebration at a flower shop. The couple got married on 16th October 2010. Their marriage has been blessed with three children; two daughters and a son. They later bought a home in Wychwood where they currently live.
Lindsey Deluce Education
Lindsey began showing her passion for presenting at a young age. She went to school at Branksomehall where she performed well in arts, sports, and academics. She recognizes her teachers for nurturing her talents and interests at a young age. In 1996, Lindsey joined Trinity College School and later Queen’s University where she pursued a degree in Film/Cinema and Video Studies.
Lindsey Deluce Career
- 5 years after graduating, she joined CTV Atlantic as a reporter where she worked for two years. In 2009, Lindsey joined CTV Toronto working as an anchor for CP24 Breakfast News. The anchor started working in her current position in 2016.
- She is a hard-working woman. Despite being a mother and wife, Lindsey has always given her best. While she was working at CP24 Breakfast Show, Lindsey was on air by 5.00 a.m after arriving in the studio by 4.00 a.m
- In Your Morning Show, Lindsey and her co-host cover some interesting lifestyle news in Canada. They have done stories on the possibility of phasing out nickles, a survey by the bank of Montreal which found that many Canadians think they need 1.7 million to retire, and the real estate situation in Canada which she did by interviewing David Fleming of Toronto Realty Blog.
- Lindsey is an influential woman since she has been able to maintain a stable work-life balance. She balances her wife and mother duties and her career. However, she recognizes her husband’s participation in making her work-life balance a reality. Lindsey has been able to influence women in Canada. On Instagram, she is followed by 16.7k followers and 15.7k followers on Twitter.
- Deluce has also been able to earn a decent living from the salary she receives at CTV. Her yearly salary could be approximately $150,000
- Other than working as a journalist, Lindsey has an interest in real estate. Together with her husband, they sell and purchase fixer-uppers. She has been actively involved in charity organizations focused on helping the less fortunate in the community.
- Her success in can be attributed to her respect for integrity, hard work, and honesty. She loves listening to people to understand their perspectives on particular issues and share what she has learned. These skills have made her a proficient interviewer.